Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hello World!!!

Being a software engineer and a computer science academic, it is but mandatory that my first blog is titled this.
So Hello everyone, all blog readers and writers out there, and everyone else who is curious about blogs or apathetic about it.
This is my raving and ranting space, and I will rave and rant here.
I will talk about life a lot, how it sucks and rocks at the same time, and how I am coping with it. I shall also write about software and computer science, because that is my area of professional expertise.
I have a horrible sense of humor, which some people laugh at and some people scoff at, and that will also be on display.
Whatever I write though, and whether you like it or not, will be from my own experiences and knowledge.
So Hello again, and lets share blog space and our experiences and anecdotes.
esesbee

1 comment:

Pankaj said...

Somu bhai, whats up with this life thing. you seem to be too critical about it.